Anime: The Multiverse War is a real time 2D fighting game with over than 30 heroes and villains from anime and manga who are ready to fight as you wish.
Are you an anime fan or an otaku?
Did you always want to be able to fight with anime characters from different universes?
Do you want to fight with Hunters, Ninjas, Shinigamis, Wizards, Heroes or more?
Now all of these have gathered in one game. Fight as you wish. Whether it's a fight between heroes from the same universe, a different universe or a fight between villains from different anime universes who could have never been able to meet in another way. All of them are gathered here in this 2D fighting game excursively for android. With an improved and enhanced mechanics for faster and new movements and attacks. Now you can even block incoming attacks with your own attacks with an epic power struggle to decide the victor.
How to play:
– Tap the Left / Right button to move the character.
– Double Tap the Left / Right button to dash.
– To avoid a hit, teleport to the back of the enemy by tapping the up button or tap the guard button to minimize the damage.
– Tap the B button repeatedly to perform a combo.
– Tap the Y button for a strong attack.
– Tap the middle button then the Y button for an epic attack that deals a lot of damage.
– Tap the middle button to charge your energy bar.
– Hold the X button to guard.
– Tap the A button to jump. and tap again mid air to double jump.
– The first to reach zero health points loses.
- Added Tournament mode.
- Adjusted the difficulty and added new Extreme difficulty.
- Characters bug fixes
- Some other minor fixes.